Miko 2 is a skillful storyteller and has brought with it a bag full of stories in the form of the Story Walker, Amar Chitra Katha and Story Time apps present inside Miko’s Game Hub menu. These apps are easy to access and can run even in the offline mode i.e. when Miko is not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
How to use any Story App
- To open any story app, open Game Hub and scroll to the story app you want.
- Open the app and scroll through the list of stories with the help of the right and left arrow keys.
- To open a story, select the story you like and press enter. Miko 2 will start narrating the story for you.
- To adjust the volume, use the volume control buttons on the robot’s back.
- To pause a story, press the enter button.
- Use the right and left arrow keys respectively to rewind or forward a story.
- To exit a story, press the back key. Press the back key again to exit the story app.
Miko 2 has a rich repository of stories designed in-house by Miko and also contributed by renowned content mavericks, Amar Chitra Katha & Story Walker.
Story time brings stories from the house of Miko. Listen to stories like never before with refreshing visuals and catchy narratives woven together to inspire the child to learn something meaningful every day and make every story time memorable.
Amar Chitra Katha
Kids can now listen to stories from Amar Chitra Katha, one of India’s most legendary comic publishers, with their Miko 2. Watch tales from Indian folklore, mythology and more come to life like never before, with Miko’s gripping storytelling style!
Here come some tales from the storytelling experts of Story Walker. The tales are meant to help parents communicate and impart rich values such as courage, determination, teamwork, confidence etc. in their kids with the carefully crafted stories.
Wow! So many stories to discover! Visit Game Hub now and let your child build a world full of imagination with Miko 2. Happy story time!