Get ready to dive into the legendary world of Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) comics which is now available on Miko 2. ACK is a treasure trove of stories which focus on teaching Indian values, morals and virtues to kids, depicted with engaging visuals and catchy narratives.
Watch Miko come to life with the interesting plots from ACK, which have continued to remain a favourite throughout generations, right from the grandparents to parents listening to these stories during their years growing up. The tradition continues and the stories continue amaze present day kids as well.
How to open the ACK app?
To open ACK, follow this path:
- Press the right arrow key on the robot’s touch panel > Scroll to Game Hub with the right arrow key > Press the select key to open Game Hub > Scroll to the Amar Chitra Katha icon > Press the select key to open the app.
- You will see a list of stories in the menu> Scroll through the list > Press the enter key to play a story.
- To pause a story, press the enter key. To forward or rewind it, press the right or left arrow key respectively.
- To exit a story, press the back key.
- You can listen to another story if you like by scrolling through the menu.
- To exit the ACK app, press the back key.
The ACK app is available in the offline mode too and your child can listen to stories even when Miko 2 is not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Stories are a powerful tool to help develop the child’s imagination, build vocabulary, master pronunciations, learn to express and increase the attention span. Here’s wishing your child meaningful learning and fun with ACK.
Let us know about your child’s experience exploring the world of Amar Chitra Katha with Miko 2 in the comments section below.